Pastels for Easter: Mint & Hot Pink

Good Morning!!  Happy Tuesday!!


Buenos Dias!!  Feliz Martes!!



Hope everyone is having a great week so far!  Easter is around the corner and I have been playing with pastel colors these past few weeks,  I guess winter has officially ended for me and I try to take advantage of every moment I can to dress up my baby bump in vibrant tones.  I fell in love with this mint cropped trench jacket, it's very light and a great piece for spring and summer.  Being a working soon-to-be mom, I have to find pieces that are great for a weekend out as well as office friendly.


I bough this dress last year at a boutique in town called Scoobie.  I loved the color, it's a very bright pink, I would call it hot pink.  The ruffles on the sleeves give it a very feminine touch and this shift style of a dress allows for some room, which is perfect when pregnant.  If you are like me, who is still trying to make some of your pre-pregnancy clothes fit, this is a great way to complement your growing baby bump. :)

Thank you so much for visiting the page today and taking the time to read this post.  Please check my Instagram and Facebook accounts for daily inspirations. 

Muchisimas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy, no se olviden de visitar mis paginas de Instagram y Facebook para ideas diarias.

Xoxo 

Outfit:
Dress: Scoobie ( old ) similar styles here, here and a longer style here
Shoes: Vince Camuto
Sunglasses: Tom Ford

Comments

  1. replica bags wholesale hong kong fake gucci l8n61u9c40 replica bags thailand replica bags online shopping india fake hermes x2i72a4a87 replica bags in london hop over to here k9y76r5h47 gucci replica handbags replica bags philippines

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving