Butterflies in my Belly

Happy Friday!!


Feliz Viernes!!


I hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend!  As the weather has been changing here in Kansas City, I have been playing around with colorful tops and patterns.  I love spring, everything is so pretty and colorful and I love all things bright!  This top is very breezy and fresh for those summer days, however, I'm barely fitting in it these days because of my little bump so I'm trying to take full advantage of it.  The butterfly pattern is so fitting with this time in my pregnancy because the past two weeks I have been feeling little butterflies in my stomach and I know it's my baby moving inside of me.  It has been so exciting to feel little tingles that I know are my baby kicking. :)


These earrings are one of my favorites for summer because of the bright color!


Have a great weekend and enjoy your day!!  Thank you so much for visiting the page today and sharing this post with me and your friends!!  Please don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily inspirations and tips.

Outfit:

Blazer: Bebe ( old ) currently liking this one
Top: BCBG Maxazria ( old) similar styles are herehere and here
Bottoms: J Brand Jeans
Shoes: Vince Camuto
Clutch: Southern Style Boutique ( old )
Earrings: Stella & Dot




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving