Memories

Happy Thursday! Feliz Jueves!


Just a quick hello today!  When I started this blog,  I wanted to try and keep it about fashion and all those things that are trending and fun at the moment. However, it has actually become more of a window for me. Through this blog, I'm able to share with you my daily happenings and introduce you to my personal space and some of those people that make my world a much better place. Among those people, there is a dear friend, sister and partner in crime that I have known now for almost 13 years. I would like to dedicate this post today to her, to her incredible creativity, her loving heart, her positive outlook in life regardless of the situation and for the endless support and love she has for those around her.

  
These pictures represent some of her work, the incredible talent she has when she grabs a camera. Everytime I visit her, we play dress up and go out for a photo shoot.......girls having fun. :)
I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you so much for stopping by today and allowing me to share some of my great memories with my best friend........Veronica.


Some of her work:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving