Yellow Daisy

Good Morning!!  Happy Wednesday!



Buenos Dias!!


Hope everyone is having a great week!!  This weekend I went on a hunt for a feminine bright dress and this one had me at hello!!  I love going to Addie Rose because she always has unique and eye catching styles that never disappoint and once again I was not wrong.  The yellow hue on this dress is very soft giving it a feminine touch.  The detail of the flowers around it reminds me of a collection Marc Jacobs came out with a couple years ago where his focus was on daisies.  It's a dress that makes you feel pretty and in my case a great bonus is that it has room to fit my growing baby bump!  Which makes it a double score in my book!  



Thank you so much for visiting the blog today!!  Have a great rest of the week and we will chat soon!  Please remember to follow and check in for daily inspirations through my Instagram ( @fashionsensorita) and Facebook ( Fashion Sensorita) accounts.

Xo, V

Outfit:

Dress: Addie Rose Boutique ( call or visit the store now, in stock for Easter )
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti
Earrings: Betsy Johnson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving