Black & White Stripes

Good Morning!  Happy Thursday!



Feliz Jueves!


Hope everyone is having a great week!  Just a quick hello! :)  I was playing with some pre pregnancy dresses this past weekend and I was excited to still be able to fit my growing baby boy into this stripped body hugging dress.  I think about back when our moms were pregnant, they used to wear big, flowy and loose dresses.  Now, we actually love to dress our bumps and showcase them with more fitted and body hugging styles.  I believe it's all about feeling comfortable and confident in your own skin no matter what stage of your life you are in.  It's about finding what makes you feel great!



Thank you so much for visiting the blog today!  Hope you have enjoyed this post and we will talk soon!

Xo, FS

Outfit:
Jacket:  Calvin Klein ( sold out ) similar here and it's on sale!  Classic style.
Dress: Addie Rose Boutique ( old ) similar here
Shoes: Sam Edelman ( old ) some that caught my eye here and here
Handbag:  Gucci
Necklace: White House Black Market ( sold out )
Sunglasses: Chrome Hearts
Ring: David Yurman



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving