Blue Feathers

Happy Monday!!  



Feliz Lunes!!


Wishing everyone had a great weekend!!  Lately I have been crushing over this cobalt blue color, maybe because I'm thinking about my baby boy. :)  I just really like how vibrant and bright this color is and you can pretty much pair it with anything.  It goes well with yellow, neutrals, black and even green.  I also have been loving these shift style dresses.  When you are pregnant you try and find pieces that are comfortable and in my case, that I can transition to after pregnancy.  This dress is perfect for spring/summer and I bought it in a small, so for those of you who are wondering if you would have to go a size up, it's not necessary. 



Thank you so much for visiting the blog today!  Have a great Monday and see you soon!!  Please let me know any comments you have or questions and don't forget to follow me on my Instagram and Facebook accounts.

Muchisimas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy!  Que tengan un lindo Lunes!  Cualquier consulta o pregunta dejenme su comentario que me gustaria saber de ustedes.  No se olviden de seguirme a traves de mis cuentas de Instagram y Facebook.

Xo, FS

Outfit:
Blazer Addie Rose Boutique ( old ) similar styles found herehere and here
Dress: Addie Rose Boutique ( currently in store )
Shoes: BCBG Maxazria ( old )
Necklaces: Vintage Channel ( gift )
Sunglasses: Miu Miu
Handbag: Louis Vuitton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving