Playing with Red


Happy Thursday everyone!!  I have been wanting to share these pictures with you for over a week now, however, I kept putting it off because things kept popping up and it detracted me from writing this post.  I'm so eager for spring to get here!!  The weather has been very erratic here in Kansas City, there are very chilly days and at times very nice spring days!  I never know what I will be wearing until the morning I'm headed out.


I love everything about this dress!!  It's very feminine, stylish, and it can be used as a dress or a shirt.  Here I wore it as a dress, however, you can pair it with a flow or bubble skirt and a cropped jacket for a different look.


 Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to write a comment! I appreciate it so much!! Please feel free to follow me on Instagram as well as Facebook.
Much love

Gracias por leer y por su tiempo! Porfavor, escribanme sus comentarios y opiniones! Los invito a que me sigan a traves de mi pagina en Facebook Instagram.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving