Feathers of Spring




Good morning everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend!  As I get a glimpse of spring, I run to my closet and dig through the mounds of winter clothes to see if I can find anything that could resemble spring wear!!!  This past weekend I enjoyed wearing this feather print silk dress. The belt shapes my waist allowing for a taller and slimmer effect, while the print of the feathers falling with the combination of the earthy tones makes this dress so unique.


The white pumps add a pop of color and the fedora is an extra complement to the outfit.  I love the way the dress has a one-shoulder neckline because it gives the dress a more sexy and feminine detail.


Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to stop by. I'm so appreciative of your time and being on this journey with me!!  Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!  You are more than welcome to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.

Outfit

Dress: Michael Kors 
Cardigan: Intuitions (similar here)
Pumps: Biviel (old)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving