Transition: Booties and Cardigans

Buenos Dias!



I hope everyone is having a good day!  I have been trying not to wear too many spring layers, even though the weather calls for them.  I have found these two cardigans to be great for all day wear.  This first one with the brown tones is extremely soft and comfortable. The double collar detail, gives the cardigan a more sophisticated look.  The second one is my favorite!! I can see myself wearing this all year round, running errands during the day, grabbing ice cream at nights and even on the plane when I have to fly home. The detail of the tiger on the back is what makes this cardigan so chic, yet edgy.  I live in it!! 


The purse and booties have been my favorite items this winter and spring.  They came from my favorite boutique in town 'Addie Rose Boutique'.  They have the cutest things at great prices, which makes it all that better to venture into their store a couple times a week!!  Bad habit!! I love the owner, she is always so kind and helpful and has the sweetest smile greeting you the minute you walk in.

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my posts and comments. I appreciate your time so much!!

Please remember to follow me daily on Instagram and like my page on Facebook!! 

Gracias por visitar mi pagina, espero que me sigan apoyando a traves de mi pagina en Facebook, cuyo link lo encuentran en la parte superior de esta pagina a la derecha. Tambien los invito a que me sigan en mi cuenta de Instagram y Pinterest.  Los links estan al igual en la esquina derecha de esta pagina.


Outfit

Earthy Cardigan: Old ( similar here)
Eye of the Tiger Cardigan: Addie Rose Boutique (sold out - also found here)
Skinny Jeans: Addie Rose Boutique (old)
Booties: Addie Rose Boutique (sold out - similar here) 
Purse: Addie Rose Boutique (sold out - similar here)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving