Miami Style

Good morning everyone!!!  Happy Monday!

  

It finally feels like spring here in Kansas City!!  Every time spring and summer comes around it makes me think of Miami.  I love that city.  I think being Hispanic, I feel very drawn to the ocean, the heat, the Latin food and of course the colorful patterns, prints and sexy styles that can be found in Miami. My husband and I love going down to South Beach and spending our days walking and laying around on the beach.  This outfit I'm wearing makes me feel so Miami style!  The colors, the way the light poncho waves with the drift of the wind and the color combination transport me to those days I used to live there and walk the streets of Lincoln Road.  




Thank you so much for reading!!  Please check out my Facebook page and "Like" the page so you can get daily outfit styles. You can also follow me on Instagram and Pinterest.

Muchas gracias por leer y seguirme a traves de Facebook y Pinterest. Aprecio mucho su tiempo y sus comentarios.

Outfit

Poncho: BCBGMaxazria (old - similar here and here )
Pants: Flying Monkey via Addie Rose Boutique (also found here and similar here )
Sandals: Leifsdottir (old)
Earrings: Anna Beck via (Mazzarese Jewelry )
Handbag: Louis Vuitton
Sunglasses: Tom Ford via Optical Shop of Aspen
Ring: Saks Fifth Avenue (old)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving