Summer White

Little White Dress....









Happy Tuesday!  Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!!  Who doesn't love a little white dress for summer!!??  I love the look of a clean white dress with a pop of color for any summer day.  White is just so elegant and a staple that never goes out of style.  I love to add pops of color to an all white outfit to allow the accessories complement the look. 

I have round up 10 of my top white summer dresses below!  Let me know what your favorite summer staple is!!  Would love to hear from you!

Outfit ::
Details ::

Dress :: Bec and Bridge ( sold out )
Heels :: Kendall & Kylie ( last year's, similar style here and they come in 6 colors )
Handbag :: Tory Burch
Accessories :: Miu Miu sunglasses, Ralph Lauren hoops, David Yurman necklace, 'Bois De Rose' lip liner by Chanel and 'Michiyo' lipstick by NARS

My Top 10 white summer dresses::

1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving