Pearly Whites

Weekend Ready 








Happy Friday guys!!  Hope everyone had a good week!  I just wanted to stop by today to wish every mama out there a wonderful Mother's Day!  Enjoy your day with your family, loved ones and your babies!  Being a mom is one of the most wonderful blessings in my life and I thank God every day for my Ashy boy!

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and going along this journey with me.  Thank you for your following, your encouraging messages and for being a part of my daily life.  I'm truly grateful!

Before I leave I wanted to share with you this outfit I wore last weekend, I got so many comments on these pearl sandals, which had been sold out for weeks, they say perseverance pays off and I finally got my hands on a pair!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Jacket :: Target
Dress :: Who What Wear ( last year's, similar style here and here )
Flats :: Zara
Handbag :: Louis Vuitton
Accessories :: Tom Ford sunglasses, Hermes bracelet, 'Rosebud' lipliner by Smashbox and 'Athens' lip cream by NYX



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving