Chambray Romper :: A Summer Must

Happy Wednesday!!






Feliz Miercoles!!






Rompers are becoming one of my favorite pieces for summer, especially easy and comfortable ones like chambray ones.  I wore this one last week to take Ashton to the Omaha Zoo, which I highly recommend you visit if you live or are ever visiting Omaha, Nebraska. It was a wonderful zoo, Ashton and I loved it! This romper was such a great piece that I was able to take from day to night by changing my shoes and adding a jacket.

The best part is that it was so comfortable and flattering on and under $30!!  I have linked below 5 other ones that would be a great option for summer and they are all under $100!

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this blog post!  I always look forward to connecting with you.

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Jacket :: Addie Rose Boutique ( old )
Romper :: Target
Heels :: Shopbob
Handbag :: Marc Jacobs ( old, similar style here (on sale!))
Accessories :: Tom Ford sunglasses, Ralph Lauren earrings and 'Kissyface' liquid lipcolor by Bare Minerals

Rompers::

1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5










Comments

  1. What an influence Mark Twain had on the world. It's funny to remember that he was, for a while Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping, a Western New Yorker. In one column on display, Twain kvetched about the signs in Niagara Falls.

    "They always happened to prohibit directly the very thing I was wanting to do Marlboro Menthol," he joked. "I desired to roll on the grass; the signs prohibited it. I wished to climb a tree; the sign forbade it Newport Cigarettes. I longed to smoke; a sign forbade it Newport Cigarettes Website.'"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving