Spring Favorites :: Statement Necklaces, Earrings and More


Accessorizing.........






Hey guys! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  I'm sorry I'm just now getting around to doing this blog post.  This past week has been crazy between appointments and Todd being gone for work I barely had a minute to myself!

Now that spring is around the corner, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite statement pieces and also basic ones that I'm currently obsessing over. I love to accessories outfits with chunky bright necklaces and earrings, specially when they have pops of color and scream....summer!  Some of these I'm sharing today are on my wishlist and some I own....... like the one featured on these pictures. It's by Stella & Dot and I absolutely love it! I love that I can wear it all year round and it will never go out of style. It's truly one of my all time favorite's! 

Below are the links to some of my favorite pieces right now, I hope you love them as much as I do!  

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and I can't wait to hear what you liked and what is your favorite spring accessory??

Xo, VB

Necklaces::

1 , 23 , 4 , 5 , 6

Earrings ::  

1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 78 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14

Bracelets ::

1 , 2 , 3 , 4

Rings :: 

1 , 2 , 3 , 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving