Looking Forward to Spring

Happy Thursday!!





Feliz Jueves!!





Ok guys, this dress is a must for spring!!  It's probably the comfiest 
dress I own, it has bell sleeves, the high and low detail at the bottom is so feminine, it's floral annnnd it's under $30!!! If you ask me, it's a no brainier!  Plus, it's a dress you can pretty much wear anywhere and for any occasion with the exception of a wedding.....I don't think it can be dressed up that much. 

Who is excited for spring??  What are your plans??  There are several things we are looking forward to this spring and I wanted to share  with you my top 5 :

1) Warm weather!!  I know it may sound silly because who doesn't like summer?? I actually love fall, it's my favorite season but my second favorite is spring. I love seeing everything green with flowers and being able to be outside without freezing or feeling the humidity melting me away.

2) I can't wait to take Ashton to the zoo!!  Last year he was too little to enjoy anything, however, now that he understands more and gets excited about certain animals it will be exciting and fun to watch him at the zoo!

3) We will be traveling to Florida early April to visit my best friend and her family and we can't wait!  I'm excited for some family time, vacation, beach time and of course....some girl time while sipping on some margaritas or wine.

4)  Running outside!!  In case you are recently following me or I haven't shared this with you yet, I love running!  It my favorite cardio activity to do and  I enjoy it the most when I'm able to do it outside! When the weather is perfect, I feel like I could run forever!

5) Eating outside on a patio!  Todd and I enjoy being able to sit outside somewhere, people watch and catch up!  We look forward to those nice spring and summer nights when we can get together with friends at a restaurant and have drinks on a patio.....it's makes for a great parents night out!

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!  I hope you enjoyed this post and have a wonderful weekend!

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Dress :: Target
Booties :: Target ( last years, similar style here )
Handbag :: Tory Burch
Accessories :: Rag & Bone fedora, Banzoot sunglasses ( sold out, similar style here and here ) and Honey (bun) lip liner by Marc Jacobs ( used as a lipstick )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving