Into the Forest.....

Happy Wednesday!!





Feliz Miercoles!!





Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!  This dress was one of those pieces where you feel love at first sight.  I love the open detail on the front and what sold me were the pockets....that's when I said DONE!!  I can always count on one of my favorite boutiques in town to have something cute and reasonably priced!

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post!  As always, I'm so appreciative of your time.

Outfit ::
, Details ::

Dress :: Addie Rose Boutique (limited sizes..... also available here )
Heels :: Vince Camuto ( super old, love these )
Accessories :: Miu Miu sunglasses, Earrings bought years ago, can't even remember where, similar style here ), 'Rosebud' lip liner by Smashbox, 'Raquel' lipstick by NARS and 'Chene Rouge' lip gloss by Chanel 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving