The Weekend

Happy Saturday!!



Feliz Sabado





Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!  Just stopped by to say hello and share a great option for this weekend!  This dress is very lightweight, cute and breezy......it's your 'go to everyday' dress that never disappoints.  I bought this dress along with a military green color ( seen here ) about a month ago and I love both colors and how versatile the dress is.  What is also great about it ( for all those mommies that are breastfeeding ) is that it's very nursing friendly. I hate when I have to fight my dress to be able to feed my baby, specially if I'm in a public place, so I love the fact that this dress makes it so easy to transition to that point when needed.

Sometimes a classic little black dress is all you need to feel chic!

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post!  As always I'm so appreciative of your time!  Have a great weekend!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Dress :: Who What Wear for Target
Sandals :: BCBGeneration ( sold out ) very similar style here ( on sale under $100 )
Handbag :: Rebecca Minkoff ( sold out )
Accessories :: Rag & Bone fedora, Chrome Hearts sunglasses and Fiery lipstick by Stila








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving