A Fairytale Moment

Happy Monday!!





Feliz Lunes!!





This dress is probably one of the most beautiful lace dresses I own!  I love everything about it, the back is gorgeous and every time I wear it, I feel like a princess or a bride! Lol!  I got so many complements yesterday on this dress!  I do have to say, it is a little heavy and long because the material is thick, however that is the reason why the lace is so beautiful......it's perfectly made.  I wore this dress last year around this same exact time to my own baby shower and even then I got so many complements and my bump fit!!  The elastic around the waist part allows for the dress to adjust to your body which is always a plus in my book!  I paired it yesterday with a cropped jean jacket to add more of a day look to the dress.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post!  As always I appreciate so much your time and always look forward to hearing from you through my social media outlets.  You can find me through Instagram, Twitter and Facebook....the links are on my home page!  Hope you follow along!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Jacket :: Nordstrom ( super old, similar style here )
Dress :: Lulus
Sandals :: Steve Madden  via Nordstrom ( on sale! )
Accessories :: 'Blush Nude' lip color by Tom Ford and 'Honey(Bun)' lip liner by Marc Jacobs via Sephora








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving