Trending Now: Lace

Happy Monday!!


Feliz Lunes






Happy Monday everyone!!  Spring is finally here and Easter is upon us!! All those put a big smile on my face!  I love this time of the year, it's sunny, bright, colorful, the weather is beautiful, the trees start getting green, I mean, what's not to love right?  If you are like me, then that means you are still looking for an Easter dress, I can be a procrastinator for many things and at times have ended up in a pickle because of that.  This year I started my search for a dress a couple weeks ago and came across this pretty number.  The lace detail is beautiful, the length is just perfect and the fact that it has pockets makes me even love this dress more!!  It definitely is one of my all time favorite dresses.

Thank you so much for visiting the blog today and taking the time to read this post, I have linked other dresses that I think would be great for Easter as well as for this spring/summer.


Feliz Lunes a todos!!  LLego la primavera y con ella Semana Santa.  Hoy en el blog les comparto algunas opciones en cuanto a vestidos para el Domingo de Pacua para aquellas que aun siguen en la busqueda del vestido perfecto!  Este es uno de mis favoritos, hace algunas semanas cuando buscaba vestidos encontre este y me encanto!  El detalle del encaje es hermoso, ademas que el porte del vestido es ideal y no lo van a creer, pero tiene bolsillos!!  Es perfecto para cualquier occasion. 

Una vez mas muchisimas gracias por visitor el blog el dia de hoy, espero como siempre saber de ustedes y escuchar sus opinions.

Xoxo, VB

Outfit:
Detalles:

Dress: Self Portrait also available here
Shoes: Nordstrom
Clutch: Michael Kors ( old )

Currently liking:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving