Camel Vest and Earthy Tones



Happy Friday!



Feliz Viernes














Hi everyone!  Lately I have been wearing this vest everywhere!  It's very soft and I find it that it keeps me warm enough to where I'm not cold, yet I'm also not hot.  It's the perfect piece for layering and it dresses any outfit up a little.  I have paired it with dresses, jeans, dress pants and skirts!  I just love it!  Thank you for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post.  Please feel free to leave me your comments on the outfits and what you would like to see more off on the blog.


Como estan?  Ultimamente he estado usando este abrigo estilo chaleco todo el tiempo!  Lo he usado con jeans, faldas, pantalones de evstir, vestidos, es decir casi siempre y es porque me mantiene abrigada sin tener que estar usando un saco.  Ademas es una pieza elegante y versatile que puede ser utilizada a lo largo del ano porque no es de un material muy pesado.  Espero que le haya gustado este articulo y porfavor no se olviden de dejarme sus comentarios y sobre todo si hay algo que les gustaria ver en el future en el blog.


Xoxo, VB


Outfit:
Detalles:

Vest: White House Black Market ( 50% off )
Top: H&M ( sold out ) similar one in olive green here
Pants: Banana Republic ( sold out ) similar style found through Bloomingdale's
Heels: Joe's ( old )
Necklace: Stella & Dot ( discontinued) they have a new style with pearls here
Bag: Louis Vuitton




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving