Sunset Basics

Happy Wednesday!




Feliz Miercoles





Just a quick hello today, hope you are having a good week!  I love these jeans, I basically live in them ever since I got them.  I had been wanting a pair of cropped distressed jeans that weren't extremely expensive because I don't wear jeans that much during spring and summer and one of my favorite boutiques in town, Addie Rose, didn't disappoint.  Love that it had enough distress ad the detail of the zipper on the side, perfect to pair with a tee and flats or a cute top and some heels.  Just the perfect pair of jeans to run around these days now that the weather is starting to warm up.  Thank you so much for visiting the page today!  I always look forward to writing ,y posts and connecting with you.  Please feel free to leave me a comment and your thoughts on any of the posts.

Muchisimas gracias por visitor la pagina el dia de hoy, queria dejarles un saludo rapidito y contarles que amo estos jeans.  Desde que los compre creo que los he usado todos los dias! Me gusta que son cropeados y que son super comodos, sobre todo el precio!  Espero que hayan disfrutado de este post y no se olviden de dejarme su opinion y contarme que les parecio este estilo!  Siganme a tarves de mis cuentas de Facebook e Instagram para obtener inspiraciones diarias.

Xoxo, VB

Outfit:
Detalles:

Top: Etiquette Boutique ( sold out ) found a similar style through ASOS and one I'm crushing over through Bloomingdale's
Jeans: Addie Rose Boutique ( check out their Instagram page)
Shoes: Cynthia Vincent also found here
Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff
Sunglasses: Tom Ford




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving