Flower Canvas


Feliz Viernes!!





Happy Friday!!  I hope everyone had a wonderful week!  I have been a little under the weather since I got back home.  I have been without a voice pretty much the entire week and it's just been today that I'm feeling a little better.  I look forward to some much needed rest and some quality time with my husband.
Have a great weekend!!

 
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading!  I'm so appreciative of your time, please continue to follow me on Facebook (Fashion Sensorita), Instagram (@fashionsensorita) and Pinterest (Fashion Sensorita).  Feel free to leave me any comments and suggestions you have for me, I always welcome those and look forward to hearing from you.

Muchas gracias por entrar a visitar la pagina el dia de hoy y por seguirme a traves de Facebook, Instagram y Pinterest.  Porfavor dejenme sus comentarios y sugerencias que siempre me emociona saber lo que estan pensando. 

Xoxo - FS

Outfit:
Shorts: Theory previously seen here
Top: Joaquim Miro (Peruvian store)
Shoes: Sam Edelman ( old - similar here and here - previously seen here)
Necklace turned bracelet and earrings: Ralph Lauren ( old)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving