Baroque Style

Hello Everyone! Happy Wednesday!


Feliz Miercoles!!


I hope everyone is having a great week!!  The weather this week in KC has been very nice.  I was actually very comfortable the other day wearing jeans.  Normally it would be so humid and sticky that the only thing I could tolerate would be shorts.  I was going through my closet, trying to put away my winter clothes from my trip to Peru, and happen to find my baroque print 'Miami style' top.  I love this top, it's so fresh and sexy.....reminds me a lot of Miami.  I find Miami to be a city filled with energy, culture, warmth,  freedom (people wear whatever makes them happy) and lots of beautiful places. I feel my top represents all those things.......missing that ocean breeze and my days strolling through Lincoln Road.


Thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read this post.  I'm so appreciative of your time!!  Feel free to continue leaving me your comments and suggestions, they are very welcomed.  Please remember to follow me through Facebook ( Fashion Sensorita), Instagram (@fashionsensorita) and Pinterest ( Fashion Sensorita).  Have a great day!!

Muchisimas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy y darse el tiempo de leer esta entrada.  Aprecio mucho sus comentarios y su apoyo.  Porfavor no dejen de seguirme a traves de mis cuentas de Facebook, Instagram y Pinterest.  Que tengan un lindo dia!!

Xoxo - FS

Outfit:
Top: BCBGMaxazria ( old - similar here and here)
Jeans: J Brand
Belt: BCBGMaxazria ( sold out - similar here and in black here)
Shoes: Leifsdottir ( old - previously seen here)
Handbag: Francesco Biasia ( old - similar (here)
Earrings: C.A.K.E. by Ali Khan  ( previously seen here)
Sunglasses: Miu Miu ( previously seen here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving