Mid Summer : Booties and Knuckle Rings

Happy Friday!!


Feliz Viernes!!


Good Morning!  Wishing you all a great weekend ahead!  I never thought I would be wearing any kind of closed toe shoes in the middle of the summer, much less booties.  However, trying to stay true to myself yet wanting to feel "trendy", I bought these booties a couple weeks ago right before my trip to Peru.  I absolutely love them!  The pale pink color give it a soft touch, while the metallic capped toe adds a pinch of edginess to the booties.  The weather has been perfect around here, allowing me to experiment with certain accessories and outfit pieces I didn't think would be part of my summer wardrobe.





Thank you so much for stopping by the page today!  I'm so appreciative of your time!!  Please feel free to leave me a comment, I always welcome those.  You can also follow me through Instagram (@fashionsensorita), Facebook ( Fashion Sensorita) and Pinterest (Fashion Sensorita).  Have a wonderful weekend!

Muchas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy!  Espero que les hayan gustado los accesorios que estan muy de moda en estos momentos : los anillos a la mitad de los dedos!!  Los invito a que me dejen cualquier pregunta o comentario, siempre me emociona saber de ustedes.  Tambien me pueden seguir a traves de mis cuentas de Instagram, Facebook y Pinterest.  Que disfruten su fin de semana.

Xoxo - FS

Outfit:
Shoes: Zara ( sold out)
Handbag: Louis Vuitton
Rings: Mid Rings via Francesca's others my own

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving