Summer Embroidery

Tunic Dress....












Happy Memorial Day weekend!!  We are in Chicago doing a little shopping, eating and having some nice family time.  We absolutely love this city and if you have been reading my blog for a while now, you know we love coming here! If you don't already follow me on Instagram make sure you do to follow along!

I wore this tunic dress a couple weeks ago and got so many complements on it because of the embroidery!  I love it!!  Ok, here is the story behind this dress......yes it's suppose to be a dress!  I loved it when I saw it and ordered a small, once it arrived it was literally way to small to wear as a dress and I really wanted to wear it as a dress.  Therefore, I reordered it in a medium, well it was still pretty short for me to pull it off as a dress so I decided a tunic dress would work.  Any other time I would have returned it but because I loved the embroidery detail on it so much I kept it.  I'm so glad I did because I have worn it non stop and love the gingham with the floral details.

I don't always match Ashton, however, I occassionally like to color match him and here I wore dlue and decided a denim shirt would be good for him!

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post.  I appreciate so much each and everyone of you!  What are you all doing this weekend??  Let me know your plans, I would love to hear from you!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::

On me ::
Top :: Zara
Heels :: Shopbob
Handbag :: Rebecca Minkoff ( old )
Accessories :: Miu Miu sunglasses, Baublebar earrings, 'Rosebud' lipliner by Smashbox and 'Raquel' lipstick by NARS

 On Ashton::

Top :: Gap ( on sale! )
Shorts :: Gap (on sale! )
Loafers :: Bought in Peru





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving