Ruffles and Stripes :: Perfection





Feliz Lunes!!





Happy Monday guys!!  Here is a closer look at this super cute and flirty dress I wore over the weekend to the Beauty Brands event for Bare Minerals ( you might have seen it on my Instagram ). I absolutely love everything about this dress and if you ask me, I believe it's a must have for summer!  It's the perfect length, it's right on trend with the ruffles, it's so feminine, flirty and it's under $35!!!! You are very welcome!!  Need I say more???  One last thing I would like to add is that it runs a little big. I normally wear a size small, this one is an XS (it was literally on the manikin and I had them take it off) and I normally find extra small to be tight on me, however this one fit like a glove.....I think small would have been a little big.  However, it is a preference thing, if you like things to fit a little lose than I would go with your regular size.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!  Have a wonderful day!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Dress :: Target
Heels :: Steve Madden
Handbag :: Tory Burch
Accessories :: Celine sunglasses (old), J.Crew earrings (25% now with code GOFISH), 'Well-Rested' concealer by Bare Minerals and 'Kissyface' lipcolor by Bare Minerals












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving