A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving

Happy Monday!





Feliz Lunes!!






Hey guys!  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  I'm all about a cute, basic, little black dress....because as we all know you can never go wrong with black.  I know that summer time is all about the white dress and the lighter hues, but I love to have a basic go to black dress that can work in case I'm out of options.

I love how this dress, which also comes in two other colors, is fit on the top and then it flares out at the bottom giving it a fun and relaxed style.  I also love the eyelet pattern on it because it's a more casual look and great to pair with wedges, flats, or a bomber jacket, like I did here. I have received so many complements on this jacket, and I have worn it a lot lately and people are constantly asking where I got it.  This is where I have to give it to Target and I have to admit that I get countless of complements on items that come from Target!  I love that because, I will be honest, when it comes to trendy items, I personally don't like to spend a lot of money on them because I don't know if they will be in style the next year, so I always refer to Target to get my fix and they never disappoint!  In this case, the bomber jacket was the last one left and I actually had my doubts about it (I'm normally a jean jacket kind girl in the spring ), however, I'm so glad I kept it.  Its super lightweight, pairs perfect with a little black dress or white jeans, and I absolutely LOVE the detail on the sleeve!  It gives it a varsity and casual vibe, which I really like.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post. Below I'm linking 5 other bomber jackets that I currently have my eyes on.

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Jacket :: Target
Dress :: Old Navy
Heels :: Shopbob ( more sizes here )
Handbag :: Louis Vuitton
Accessories :: Tom Ford  sunglasses, Hermes bracelet, David Yurman necklace, 'Rosebud' lipliner and 'Raquel' lipstick by NARS

Currently loving these bomber jackets ::
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright