Relaxed.....

Happy Friday!!



Feliz Viernes!!





Wishing everyone a great weekend!  These pants are the most comfortable joggers I own!  I have literally been wearing them almost everyday since I got them for Christmas.  I had been wanting a pair for a while, however, I looked around and didn't find any that I was crazy about, until I saw these at Lululemnon.  I had originally wanted a heather gray color, however they sold out so I bought them in this print that is very versatile and not just a plain black  Along with joggers,  I had been wanting some sneakers and these were love at first sight.
  I had looked for sneakers for months and I hadn't found a pair that would just call my name until these.  I loved that they were all black, no prints or embroideries, and that they were high tops. They also have them in just sneakers for those who prefer that style.  I have linked them below along with the link to these high tops.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post.  As always I appreciate so much your time!  Have a wonderful day!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Jacket :: Selfridge ( sold out in the tan color, available in gray here and similar styles here ( on sale! ) and here )
Sweater :: Old Navy
Pants :: Lululemon
High Tops :: Louis Vuitton ( sneaker version here )
Accessories :: BCBG ( old, very similar style here ), Miu Miu sunglasses and 'Nude Vanille' lipstick by Tom Ford



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving