Black & White Ruffles











Happy Monday, guys!! Valentine's Day is around the corner and I just can't believe how fast the days are flying by, for, I feel like we just celebrated Christmas!  Every year Todd and I make reservations at a nice restaurant in town and we usually just have dinner and then head home, however, it's always a nice excuse to get dressed up and go on a date.  One of my favorite styles is a very feminine and elegant dress that can be worn for any occasion.  I love how elegant and simple this dress is, yet, it has a fun and flirty vibe to it thanks to the bell sleeves.....which are sooo pretty!!

I also like the fact that you could wear this dress to a wedding, baby shower, bridal shower, birthday party, or in other words, pretty much anywhere.  It is definitely a timeless piece to add to your wardrobe!

As always, thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!  I hope you enjoyed this post and I can't wait to hear of your Valentine's Day plans!! 

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Dress :: Michael Kors ( more sizes here and 20% off )
Heels :: Steve Madden ( more sizes here and at a great price! )
Handbag :: Tory Burch
Accessories :: Nordstrom earrings, David Yurman ring, 'Rosebud'  lipliner by Smashbox and 'Raquel' lipstick by Nars 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving