Summer Lemonade

Happy Wednesday!!




Feliz Miercoles!!






This top is my favorite right now!!  It truly was love at first sight when I saw it!  I had seen the lemon pattern around on several bloggers but I hadn't found a piece I truly liked and at a price I was willing to pay.....until I ran into this off the shoulder peplum beauty.  It is sooo cute in person and very lightweight and the peplum detail is very flattering, it adds a little more to the top.  I wore it on Sunday ( probably the hottest day we have had yet ) and it was perfect.  Plus it's under $20 which is a steal!!  I'm linking below a couple other styles from the same print that are also under $20.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!  Let me know if you get the top and what you think of it!?

Chicas, si estaban buscando un top perfecto para el verano con el estampado limon que esta muy de moda, pues no busquen mas que este es perfecto!  Ademas que esta menos de $20!! He colgado algunos links a otros estilos del mismo estampado para que escojan cual les gusta mas y todos estan menos de $20.

Muchisimas gracias por visitor la pagina el dia de hoy!  Cuentenme que les parece el top y si lo compran que tal les queda!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Top :: SheIn ( also like this , this and this ones )
Jeans :: Citizens of Humanity via Revolve
Heels :: Gucci
Handbag :: Louis Vuitton
Accessories :: Celine sunglasses ( sold out, very similar style here ) , Hermes cuff ( featuring the silver one because I couldn't find the gold one online.  Bought mine at an actual store ) , David Yurman  necklace and Stella & Dot earrings








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving