Off the Shoulder Eylet

Happy Friday!!




Feliz Viernes!!






This dress is perfect for a summer day outing, it is sooo comfy, cute and perfect to meet a girlfriend for coffee, lunch or even a play date with the kiddos.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!  Let me know what your plans are for this long weekend ahead...I would love to hear from you!  We are contemplating a road trip but aren't quite sure yet, however, I will definitely enjoy my time with my boys.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post.  I enjoy so much hearing from you so feel free to drop me a comment and let me know about your weekend plans or what you think of this dress!

Xo, VB

Outfit:

Dress :: Sugar + Lips via Addie Rose Boutique also found it in blue here
Sandals :: Target ( old, similar ones here )
Accessories :: Anthropologie T necklace,  David Yurman A necklace and Miu Miu sunglasses


 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving