Happy Hour at Brunch

Happy Wednesday!!



Feliz Miercoles!!





Hope everyone is having a great week! I wore this super lightweight lace blouse on Sunday to go to brunch.  I know it looks like I got pretty dressed up for brunch but I couldn't help myself!  Ever since I had Ashton, it has been a very rare occasion that I have been out late with girlfriends or mu husband.  For one reason or another it just doesn't happen often so I went ahead and dresses up like I was going to have Happy Hour at 11am!! Anyway, I love the lace detail and the round turtleneck aspect of it, I feel it gives it a more elegant look to a linen top.  I also like the fact that you can dress it up or down, while I was in Dallas about a month ago, I wore this top with white jeans to go out to dinner and it looked cute and trendy.  The best part is that it comes from TARGET!  Lately Target has some really cute options at great prices, specially the line created by Who What Wear for Target.  If you have been following my blog, you probably noticed that I have picked up several pieces from there in the last couple of months.  These pieces are cute, affordable and versatile which means you can use them next year!  I always feel like if you want to wear something new and cute but don't want to 'break the bank' Target is a good option.  :)

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Outfit ::
Detalles :: 

Top :: Target also really liked this one.
Skirt :: BCBGMaxazria ( on sale 30% off !! ) also liked this one ( on sale too!! )
Heels :: Steve Madden
Handbag :: Louis Vuitton
Accessories :: Tom Ford  sunglasses via Nordstrom and La Prairie lipstick in 'Almost Pink' via Neiman Marcus   




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving