Summer Essentials :: First Up are Lightweight Dresses

Happy Thursday!!



Feliz Jueves!!





Hi everyone!  Just a quick hello to share with you a favorite summer style of mine and wish you a great weekend!

Dresses are so feminine and easy, specially the lightweight and beachy ones.  I love them!  One of my favorite brands for these type of dresses is Free People.  Who doesn't love a little boho style in their lives.  I bought this dress last year when I was 9 months pregnant hoping I would fit in it this year, so you can imagine how excited I was to wear it!!   Short, flowy, fresh and feminine dresses are my favorite for those hot summer days.  They are comfortable, practical and very cute with flats, wedges or espadrillads.......just your every day, all day long dress.  I have linked several dresses that are my favorites right now!

Hope you all have a wonderful Memorail Day Weekend!  We are headed to Dallas to visit some friends and to be honest, I can't wait to spend some quality time with my two boys!

Como estan?  Yo por aqui de pasadita para saludarlas y compartir con ustedes uno de mis estilos favoritos durante el verano.

Los vestidos cortos lijeros son mis favoritos durante el verano.  Son estilos practicos, frescos y se ven lindos con sandalias planitas o con las de taco.  Cualquiera de estos estilos son excelentes para los dias calurosos que se nos vienen este verano.  Aqui les comparto varios de estos estilos que en estos momentos estan muy de moda y que son mis favoritos.  Espero que les gusten!

Que tengan un lindo fin de semana!!  Nosotros estaremos llendo a Dallas a visitor a unos amigos, siganme en mi cuenta de Instagarm para ver nuestras aventuras!

Xo, VB

My Favorites Right Now:

Mis Favoritos en este Momento:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving