Peplum & Lace : Spring Nature

Happy Wednesday!



Hola!! Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a great Wednesday!  We have had some really nice weather here in Kansas City and therefore, I felt like pulling out the white shorts! Yikes! I have always gone by the rule of not wearing white bottoms until after Memorial Day, however there are exceptions to the rule. :)  I know that black and white is very in right now, but I like to add pops of color sometimes to certain outfits to create a different combination. When pairing these shorts I wanted something fun with a little bit of color and so I picked this peplum. I fell in love with this lace peplum, it truly is beautiful on. The detail of the lace around the neck is so feminine and sophisticated. The back is very sexy yet tasteful, allowing you to look sexy and pretty all in one.


Thank you so much for taking time to stop by and read today's post!  I'm so appreciative!  I hope you are enjoying your week and can't wait to share some new upcoming events with you.  Please feel free to leave me a comment or question.  You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for daily beauty and fashion tips.

Muchas gracias por entrar a visitar la pagina el dia de hoy.  Aprecio mucho sus comentarios.  Porfavor no se olviden de seguirme a traves de mi pagina en Facebook (Fashion Sensorita), Instagram (@fashionsensorita) y Pinterest (Fashion Sensorita).  

Xoxo FS

Outfit:
Top: Love Culture (old - similar here as a bodysuit)
Shorts: Theory also available here
Shoes: Shoe Republic via Addie Rose Boutique (sold out - also available here)
Clutch: Arden B. (old)
Ring: David Yurman



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving