Red, White and Blue


Fourth of July Vibes.....










Happy Monday guys!  I can't believe we are a week away from celebrating the 4th of July. What plans do you all have?? The 4th is always one of my favorite holiday's because of the time we spend with family and friends, and because it's a way I can celebrate this country and all it has given me.  I have lived here for over 17 years and this country gifted me my biggest blessings, thus, I will forever be grateful to all the men and women who fought for us to live in this amazing country that provides freedom and endless opportunity to so many of us.  Thank you so much for being a part of this journey with me, as, I am so grateful for each and every one of you!  


I though of a casual but still chic outfit that you can wear to a family barbecue or a day party.
Hope you have enjoyed this post and I look forward to hearing how you will be celebrating.

Xo, VB

Outfit :: 
Detalles :: 

Top :: J.Crew ( similar styles here and here )
Jeans :: Flying Monkey
Sandals :: BCBGirls ( last years, similar style here )
Handbag :: Louis Vuitton
Accessories :: Quay sunglasses and 'Fiery' lipstick by Stila









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving