Pink Ruffles

Off The Shoulder.....










Happy Weekend, guys!  How pretty is this top??  I love how feminine and elegant it is.  I'm not normally a pink person, but I do have to say, that in the last year or so, I have gravitated toward pink and blush hues.  For example, this top, which I also found in white and also in blue stripe, called my name. I wore it for Father's Day brunch and can't believe I had not worn it sooner (it had literally sat in my closet for over a month).

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!! 

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Top :: Chicwish
Jeans :: Mother via Nordstrom
Heels :: Gucci (no longer available, similar style here )
Handbag :: Tory Burch
Accessories :: Tom Ford sunglasses, Stella & Dot earrings (old), 'Rosebud' lip liner by Smashbox and 'Kissyface' lipcolor by Bare Minerals














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving