Feeling the Blues











Happy Monday, everyone!!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I wore this look last week to lunch with some girlfriends and got so many complements....and to think that I almost passed on this top.  The story behind it is that there were only 2 sizes left in the store, a medium and a large, and neither one was my size. So, even though the medium did fit a little big, I figured I could make it work by adjusting the waist and sowing in an extra button on the inside so it would not look too boxy on top. Needless to say, I'm SO glad I bought it because I fell in love with the sleeves the minute a saw it! 

I have linked this same exact top in a different color below and other options that are darling and similar to this one.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and taking the time to read this post and I am so appreciative of your time.  Have a wonderful week!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Top :: Anaphora ( sold out, available here and similar styles here , here , here and here )
Jeans :: Nordstrom
Heels :: Steve Madden ( last years, similar style here )
Handbag :: Tory Burch
Accessories :: Miu Miu sunglasses, Francesca's earrings, Hermes bracelet, David Yurman necklace, 'Rosebud' Lip Liner by Smashbox and 'Kissyface' Matte Liquid Lipcolor by Bare Mineras






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving