Neutrals :: Sweater Dress

Happy Tuesday!!




 Feliz Martes!!





Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a wonderful week!  This past weekend was a little hectic around here, we celebrated Ashton's first birthday on Saturday so you can imagine all the running around I was doing.  We had our family and very close friends over and it turned out to be a very nice afternoon.  I'm sure Ashton won't remember it but he will have tons of pictures to let him know how loved he is and how happy we were to celebrate him.

I'm so excited for fall, I can hardly wait!  I stopped buying summer clothes like a month ago because I'm kind of over it.  Is that bad?  While I love summer, I have to confess, fall is my favorite time of the year!  The crisp morning air, the change of color in the leaves of the trees, the long cardigans with jeans and booties, Sunday football and chili soup are some of the things I love and always look forward to every year.  This style is one I will be wearing quite often this fall, booties and a long sweater dress......it's so comfy and cute all in one, which is my favorite.  I love the slit on the side and the color on this sweater dress, very versatile and for any occasion.  It would look really cute with a leather or jean jacket for a night out to dinner or drinks.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today! 

Xo, VB

Outfit ::

Booties :: Target
Handbag :: Nordstrom
Accessories :: Target hat and Celine sunglasses ( sold out )









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving