High & Low :: Floral Dress

Happy Wednesday!!





Feliz Miercoles






Happy Wednesday guys!  Just a quick hello to wish everyone a great day!  We are heading to Chicago for the weekend so I will be sharing some pictures of our time out there through my Instagram account (vanebosserdet) and also through snap chat if you would like to follow along!  My snap chat account is : vbosserdet for those of you who are interested in tagging along our adventures.  We love Chicago, if you have been following me for a while, you probably know we go often and in this case we are taking my mom and sister.  My mom has never been there ( she lives in Peru ) and as one of her birthday gifts we decided to take her for the weekend so she can get to know the city as well as do some shopping and eat some yummy food!  I'm really looking forward to my time away and with my family, I truly believe that family is everything and time together is special for us because we don't get to do this often since she lives in a different country and we all have different schedules.  Therefore, I'm very excited and can't wait to get there!!

Ok, does anyone ever feel like Target is dangerous?????  I mean, I love this line called WhoWhatWear, they have really cute, affordable and trendy pieces that get me every time.  Like this dress ( one of the several pieces I got), the floral print is right on trend, the leather trim on the neck line and sleeves gives it a little edge and the high and low detail....is just perfect.  I styled it two ways to showcase how I would use it to run errands or go to brunch and then how I would wear it on a night out with girlfriends or the hubby.  It truly is effortless, true to size and under $50!  You can even wear it to work with a blazer and pumps, it's a great bargain!

Hope you have enjoyed this post and I truly am so thankful for each and everyone of you who take the time to follow me through my social media outlets and stop by every week to check out the blog and read my posts.  They truly come from the heart and I'm not just saying this, I enjoy sharing my style and life with you.  I'm not getting paid to do this, it's truly a hobby and passion of mine so THANK YOU, TANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Details ::

Jean Jacket :: Gap
Leather Jacket :: BCBGMaxazria ( old, really like this and this one )
Dress :: Target
Oxford Flats :: BC Born in California also available through Addie Rose Boutique
Heels :: Target
Accessories :: Clutch by Moda & Cia ( bought in Peru ) and Hat from Addie Rose ( old, similar style here )









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving