Meet and Greet : Textured Tweet Jacket and Cropped Pants

Happy Thursday!!


Feliz Jueves!!


Hoping everyone is having a great week!  We got quite a bit of snow on Tuesday so it has been a challenge to be outside taking pictures because of the cold temperatures.  We were able to get out of the house for a little bit yesterday and got a couple shots before my meeting. 
I got these pants two years ago in Chicago at a store called United Colors of Benetton.  We don't have one here in Kansas City so, whenever I'm in Chicago I make sure to stop by and check out their goodies.  It's a European line and I have liked it since my high school years back in Peru. We have several of their stores in Lima and I remember always having to go by their store and pick something up.  I have several things from there, it truly is a very clean and elegant style.  Most of their pieces are very versatile and the quality of their products are great, more of a reason as to why I like this brand so much. 


Thank you so much for visiting the page today!!  Stay warm and have a wonderful weekend!

XOXO - FS

Outfit: 
Jacket: Addie Rose Boutique
Blouse: Banana Republic
Bottoms: United Colors of Benetton
Shoes: BCBGirls via Macy's also seen (here)
Sunglasses: RayBan





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving