Lend me some Leather : Black and White Trend

Happy Tuesday!

Feliz Martes!!



Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a great day!  It's already fall and it feels like it here in KC.  This past weekend has been beautiful, with temperatures that were to die for :) As fall approaches, I have noticed that the big trend is leather!! Leather is everywhere, skirts, sweaters, tops, dresses, etc!  For my Sunday outing I paired this black leather pencil skirt with a white top. I grabbed a cropped jacket with leather accents in case the evening brought a little breeze with it.


Thank you so much for visiting the page today!!  I hope everyone has a great week!  Please continue to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest for daily happenings.

Muchas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy! Espero que todos tengan una linda semana. Porfavor no se olviden de seguirme a traves de mis cuentas de Instagram, Pinterest y Facebook.

Xoxo - FS





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving