Orange Bricks

Happy Thursday!!

Feliz Martes!!


Hi everyone!!  Hoping everyone is having a great week!!  As I had mentioned on my previous post, leather is very in this fall season. I actually bought this top last spring, however it has a touch of leather around the neck that adds that extra bonus to the top.  When shopping, I like to find pieces that I can wear year round and this top was the perfect item.  To add a pop of color I paired it with this orange blazer which complements the outfit.


Thank you for stopping by today!  Please continue to check for fall trends and daily fashion inspirations on Facebook ( Fashion Sensorita), Instagram ( Fashion Sensorita) and Pinterest ( Fashion Sensorita). I'm so appreciative of your somments and your time.  Have a great weekend!!

Muchas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy!!  No se olviden de seguirme a traves de mis cuentas de Facebook, Instagram y Pinterest. Aprecio mucho sus comentariso y el tiempo que se dan para leer mis posts.  Que tengan un lindo fin de semana.

XOXO - FS

Outfit:
Jacket: Addie Rose Boutique (old)
Top: Armani Exchange
Jeans: Flying Monkey
Shoes: BCBGMaxazria
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Sunglasses: Miu Miu
Jewelry: Hot Mama and my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving