Ponchos and Fedoras

Good Morning!!  Happy Thursday!


Feliz Jueves!!


Hope everyone is having a great week!!  This week has been a little bit crazy around here.  I strained a muscle on my back so it has been a challenge getting around.  I've been off my feet for most of the time and I'm just now trying to get around to doing my daily routine.  Last week I had the chance to hang out with a girlfriend and her two lovely daughters and I thought of a casual look and this poncho was perfect.  It's actually pretty thin and very comfortable.  I added a pop of color by pairing it with leopard flats and a gray fedora.  Gave the outfit just the edge it needed.


Thank yuo so much for stopping by today!  I hope evryone has a wonderful weekend!!  Please check in with me through Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest for daily fashion tips.

XOXO - FS

Outfit:
Poncho: Forever 21
Leggins: Forever 21
Shoes: Small boutique in Miami ( old )
Handbag: Addie Rose Boutique ( old )
Sunglasses: Tom Ford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving