Hearts in August


Happy Monday! Feliz Lunes!


Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  As my husband and I were driving around this weekend making time to meet my sister for dinner,  we stopped at this beautiful Conservatory filled with beautiful flowers.  I felt the contrast in colors with my bright heart top would be great for today's post.  This top reminds me of February because I always relate February with he month for love, however the month of August is special to me because many of my family members have birthday's this month. One person in particular was my father, who unfortunately even though he is no longer physically with me, he is always with me in my heart. To all of you who follow me and take the time to kindly ready my posts, I wish you a Happy Birthday if you have one this month!!  To everyone else, I wish you a great month of August!


Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking time to read this post!!  I'm so appreciative of your time and all your support.  Please keep checking for daily happenings and fashion finding through my Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest accounts.

Muchisimas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy y por todo su apoyo!!  Aprecio mucho sus comentarios y sugerencias.  Porfavor no se olviden de visitar mis cuentas de Facebook, Pinterest e Instagram para consejos diarios.

XOXO - FS

Outfit:
Top: Forever 21 ( sold out - similar option in black and white here)
Shorts: BCBGMaxazria ( old - similar ones here)
Shoes: Steve Madden
Handbag: Louis Vuitton
Rings: Francesca's ( previously seen here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving