Into the Blues

Good Morning!


Happy Friday!  Feliz Viernes!


Just a quick hello!!  Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!  I hope you enjoy today's post, which is full of summer blues.  When putting these two pieces together, I didn't think they would combine well.  However, after seeing them on, I felt the different tones of blues blended in nicely.

  
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read today's post! I'm so appreciative of your time.  Please keep following me through Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.

Muchisimas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy.  Aprecio mucho todo su apoyo y carino.  Porfavor siganme a traves de mis cuentas de Instagram, Pinterest y Facebook.  Que tengan un lindo fin de semana!

XOXO - FS

Outfit:
Jeans: Addie Rose Boutique (for orders, please call the number on the website)
Top:  Forever 21 (sold out)
Shoes: Addie Rose Boutique ( old)
Bracelets: Southern Blue Style Boutique ( In town boutique )
Earring: Forever 21 ( sold out)
Ring: Own ( bought in Peru)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving