Deep Cobalt Blue :: Styled Two Ways

Looking Ahead....













Hey guys, hope everyone is having a good day!  Who is ready for fall??  I have to admit, fall is my favorite season and with the heat waves we have been having, I can't wait for September to be here.  I bought this dress a couple weeks ago and if you follow me regularly you probably saw my post with this same exact dress but in a mango color.....if you missed it, you can see it here.  I loved the style so much I bought it in both colors. This deep cobalt blue is a great color for fall and, however, I felt like I could wear it now layered with a leather jacket or a fur vest as you see in the pictures.  I wanted to showcase how versatile this dress can be and at the price (under $40 once you take the extra 30% off) it really is a steal.

Let me know what you think about this style and your favorite season of the year??

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post.

Outfit ::

Summer Style ::
Dress :: Anthropologie
Heels :: Shopbob ( on sale, limited sizes )
Handbag :: Marc Jacobs ( old, similar style here on sale!)
Sunglasses :: Tom Ford
Necklace :: Anthropologie

Fall Style ::
Dress :: Anthropologie (link above)
Vest :: Ralph Lauren ( last years, similar style here on sale!)
Booties :: Cynthia Vincent ( old )
Handbag :: Gucci
Sunglasses :: Tom Ford (link above)
Lip Liner :: 'Honey (bun)' by Marc Jacobs and 'Nude Vanille' lipstick by Tom Ford











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving