Mango Vibes

Cold Shoulder with a pop of Tuorquoise.........









Happy Tuesday, guys!!  I know everyone is excited and hipped up for the Nordstrom sale....I have to confess, I don't own a Nordstrom card because I never felt the need to get one so I have not had the early access perk, however I plan on having a post with my favorite items once it's open to the public.  In the meantime, have you checked out the Anthropologie sale??? After all, we do have almost 2 more months of this heat and sunshine annnnnd the best part is that you can take an extra 30% off the tagged sale price!! They have some of the cutest dresses on sale including this one, perfect for a summer night.  I actually liked the fit and style so much I bought it in this color too. It's super comfortable and such a pretty color, especially with a tan.  I originally bought a small and then went back to get an XS because it was a little loose, so I would recommend you size down if you like things to be a little more fitted.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post!  I appreciate you so much and look forward to hearing from you!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detales ::

Dress :: Anthropologie ( also love this and this one )
Heels :: Leifsdottir (super old)
Handbag :: Nordstrom
Accessories :: Miu Miu sunglasses (older style, new version here), J.Crew earrings (sold out online, might still be available in stores), Sak's Fifth Avenue ring (super old), David Yurman necklace, 'Nude Vanille' lipstick by Tom Ford and 'Caroline' lip gloss by Smashbox






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving