Black on Black

Happy New Year!!






Feliz Ano Nuevo!!





Hoping everyone had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a very happy and prosperous New Year!!  This past week I have been spending time with my little family and I have truly enjoyed it!  There is something about the holidays when you get to hang around the house, go on a late lunch date, and just enjoy being with family.  The time I have with my family is priceless and the best gift I receive every day.  The daily news does a good job at reminding me of how short life is and how we should enjoy every minute we have with those we love and hug them tighter every chance we get.  Amongst my New Years resolutions is to be more in the NOW moment, or to enjoy my time with loved ones and save the Instagram or Facebook post for later.  Nothing is more important than the time we have NOW.

I'm so grateful for 2016, as it brought new experiences, created new memories, and it taught us a lot about life with a toddler, which can be challenging in many ways.  However, being a mother is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would not change that experience for anything in this world.  I look forward to every moment I have with Ashton.

I welcome 2017 with open arms and look forward to creating new memories and growing as a mother, wife, and person.  I'm excited to be able to share my life with all of you and I can't thank you enough for your constant support and love through the years. Thank you for reading my blog, for the interest you show in anything I write, and for being a part of this journey I started 5 years ago.  It has had it's ups and downs, but it's allowed me to connect with so many people I never imagined, given me an outlet, and truly given me something to look forward to each and every week.

Much love and many blessings to you and your family this new year!  May 2017 bring you everything you hope and pray for!!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Vest :: Ralph Lauren ( on sale!! similar styles here , here and here )
Sweater :: Splendid
Leggings :: Addie Rose Boutique ( super old )
High Tops :: Louis Vuitton
Handbag :: Gucci
Accessories :: Rag and Bone fedora,  Stella & Dot chocker, David Yurman necklace and Tom Ford sunglasses



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving