Desert Vibes :: Our Scottsdale Trip

Happy Monday!!



Feliz Lunes!!





Hey guys!!  The weeks are flying by and I feel like I have so much to do before Christmas day!  I attribute this feeling to the fact that we have been out of town quite a bit for the last couple of weeks and that always puts me behind.  I'm by no means complaining, however, certain things do seem to go on the back burner and then somehow they creep up on me. 

Last week we were visiting friends and family in Scottsdale and I have to say, coming back to bitter cold weather was no fun!  It's always hard to come back to reality after you have been on vacation, especially when the weather was perfect!  Needless to say, I packed very light and we definitely got spoiled and lucky with the weather.  We spent most of our days shopping, sight seeing and eating at some yummy restaurants, which was probably my favorite thing to do.  On our second to last night we went to The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess to watch the Christmas light show and it was beautiful!  I highly recommend this experience if you are visiting with kids.  A train takes you through a beautiful display of Christmas lights that are synchronized all over a lagoon and into throughout the resort.  It's truly very magical and a wonderful experience for both children and adults.  They also have a ferris wheel, skating rink, carousel, and a fire pit where you can make your own s'mores.  it was one of the highlights of the trip for sure.  I hope to take Ashton back when he gets a little older and can really enjoy the experience.

Thank you so much for visiting the blog and taking the time to read this post!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Top :: J.Crew ( 40% off for a limited time only )
Pants :: Banana Republic ( old, similar style here and here )
Heels :: Gucci ( sold out, similar style here on sale! )
Handbag :: Louis Vuitton
Accessories :: Gucci scarf, Ann Taylor earrings ( these are perfect for any holiday party ), Giorgio Armani eye shadow palette and 'Almost Pink' lipstick by La Prairie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving