Lazy Days

Happy Wednesday!!


Feliz Miercoles!!


Hoping everyone is having a good week!!  Scarfs are one of my favorite accessories, especially during the fall and winter time.  Not only do they keep you warm but they are also very stylish.  As I walked into Target about a month ago, I spotted this bright orange scarf with tassels and I had to have it.  Scarfs are great to throw on and complement a pair of jeans or leggins with a tee or a jacket.  More and more I find myself buying scarfs and paring them with everything.

 
During my same trip to Target I spotted these sneaker wedges, which I never thought I would be purchasing.  However, these sneakers have become my best friends. I wear them all the time and I even find myself picking out what to wear for the day based on what could match with them.  They are the most comfortable shoes I own.


Thank you so much for visiting the page today!!  Please stay in touch with me through Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.  Have a wonderful day!!

Muchisimas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy.  Porfavor siganme a traves de mis cuentas de Facebook, Instagram y Pinterest.  Que tengan un lindo dia!!

Jacket: BCBGMaxazria ( similar style here and previously seen here)
Sweater: Gap ( sold out - previously seen here)
Leggins: Armani Exchange ( old )
Shoes: Target
Handbag: Addie Rose Boutique
Scarf: Target

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving